OKAY. If anyone else played Voodoo Vince, Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee, or Tomba 2 when they were little then we need to become best friends.
Because I am flabbergasted that I still haven’t met anyone in my high school that has played any of these games. They made my childhood god damn awesome and I feel so sorry for everyone else who never got to play them. Holy crap nobody has even played Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom which I figured would be a pretty generic video game choice for a little kid. These were seriously the best platformers ever. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. That is all.
But no seriously I will be your best friend.
Posted 2 years ago with 19 notes
- frankenmork likes this
- smilemoreoftenplease likes this
- peggys-magic-sex-feet likes this
- sw33t-just1c3 likes this
- diegrafcommando likes this
- infinityovertaking likes this
- rtas-vadumee likes this
- biohazardhub reblogged this from anti-realism and added:
- arc-de-angel likes this
- dialmforemma likes this
- anniephantom reblogged this from anti-realism and added:
- anniephantom likes this
- thereareotherways likes this
- coffeeimp likes this
- thesmokinghole said: i used to play munch’s oddysee but it used to scare the shit outta me:) aha:)
- sepulchers said: Munch’s Oddysee
- cccaterpillar said: Um, did you just say VOODOO FUCKING VINCE?
- thoughtlesssolitude likes this
- anti-realism posted this